>>>Enter to win. No Audible subscription required! <<<
“Follow your dreams, and you’ll never work a day in your life.
Because that field’s not hiring.”
Forced to attend the Student Retention Office’s summer retreat, Professor Molly brings her game of buzzword bingo to fend off boredom. But when a serial harasser collapses face-first into his haupia cheesecake, the event goes from dull to disastrous. Now Molly has to fight to keep her best friend out of the worst kind of trouble – and herself off the unemployment line.
The Case of the Defunct Adjunct audiobook is available on Audible and iTunes.
Praise for The Case of the Defunct Adjunct:
- A really intriguing and engrossing cozy mystery…~Mallory Heart Reviews
- If you like your cozy mysteries with humor and a satisfying dose of sarcasm, Frankie Bow is your go-to author. Put Molly Barda and best friend Emma Nakamura together and you never know what can happen next.~Laura’s Interests
- This was a fun read from beginning to end. As a college faculty member, Bow’s description of some aspects of the academy is right on.~Christa Reads and Writes
- I like Molly and Emma. I like their senses of humor.~Jane Reads
- I’ve never visited Hawaii, but the author does an amazing job of really making me feel like I have. Her writing style clearly portrays an island dialect.~Brooke Blogs
- Bow has the ability to take serious subjects, but treat them with humor and fun to create an enjoyable read.~Cozy Up With Kathy